Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'll Play Castlevania Levels 3-4

Saturday GameCast continues as we make our way further into Dracula's castle.  We discuss getting a package in the post and another fishing adventure, this time to the sea.  More about that trip in another post.  Castlevania will be finished in another week or two, at which time I will make a combined full-playthrough video.

I discovered too late an audio anomaly that I will have hopefully fixed for next week.  My recording program suffers a dip in quality just as I start the recording due to me hitting PLAY on the video program.  Maybe that's too behind the curtain, but there it is.

Mummies?  Frankenstein?  Piece o' cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we'd love to hear what you think! Comments are word verified to prevent SPAM.