Thursday, August 28, 2014

New eBook Chapter- West Dublin

I've been busy working on more book material. In addition to the guided step-by-step walking tours, I am writing text-only chapters covering the larger areas of the city that aren't as guided-walk-friendly. This isn't to say that there won't be more and more guided walks as the book grows, but I'd like to cover the tourist basics before I put too much work into labor-intensive guided walks of every neighborhood in the city!

I just published the chapter briefly covering a few highlights in West Dublin on the Free Dublin eBook page of the blog. This chapter is (for now) all text and formatted in a very basic PDF file. As I am ready to assemble the complete book, I will be changing some of the wording and formatting, but if the goal of this book is to get the information out to people, I have no problem publishing each chapter and guide separately before cobbling them together.

Feedback is always welcome from the Contact page of the blog. Thanks for the support and encouragement!

“West Dublin” by Cory Hanson
Version August 25, 2014
Licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we'd love to hear what you think! Comments are word verified to prevent SPAM.