Saturday, August 16, 2014

Retro Saturday: Final Fantasy 5 Four Job Fiesta Highlights

The Fiesta is winding down now, and I'm trying to get as many runs finished as I can before the curtain closes on September 1st. After my marathon stream of Run 5, I wanted to relax a bit and take Run 6 at my own pace, with fewer videos and photos.

I registered for a Team 750 run, meaning that all of my jobs would be of the "more mage-y, less tank-y" type. I rolled Blue Mage, Time Mage, Geomancer, and Dancer. What a powerful party! The Geomancer would be mostly worthless, but everyone else would be senselessly overpowered. Nice!

Blue Mages learn enemy skills when they are targeted by certain spells and abilities. Among these are several game-breaking abilities that allow the smart player to one-hit KO or render harmless many game bosses. World 1 and 2 were incredibly easy with this combo. Having access to Time spells helped me pile up the damage or fire off my OHKO Blue spells.

Let's go to the highlights, picking up in World 3...





All in all an easy run. Let's see if I can get to ten runs before the end of Fiesta 2014!

As per usual, find my video game action on the following networks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we'd love to hear what you think! Comments are word verified to prevent SPAM.