Friday, April 26, 2013

I'll Play Castlevania 3 Part 13

Game WINS


See below for the series of videos making up part 13.  When you hear my voice in a video, something good happened.  When you hear kids songs...




I left all of my practice runs in video form, but to avoid having to sit and narrate over an hour's worth of electronic trial-and-error, I plugged in some happy, nostalgic music.  

This first video gets us from the end of the blocks to our first shots at the boss...


Now, the music begins as we travel through the level again and again!  Watch and listen to the first part of the album Late Last Night (1984).


...On we go!  Here we almost finish Late Last Night...


...Next up:  Traffic Jams (1985)


Finally, commentary returns and we finish the level.  Maybe we'll hear more of Traffic Jams when I get stuck again.  We'll see you in level 8!


As always, read, subscribe, comment, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we'd love to hear what you think! Comments are word verified to prevent SPAM.