Friday, May 31, 2013

I'll Play Castlevania 3: Level 10 (Now in HD!)

Almost there, and the audio quality shows my excitement!  Please forgive the thin sound on this recording.  I recorded it with my computer's on board mic instead of my headset mic by accident.  By the time I realized my error, I was just too tired and lazy to re-record a 5-minute video.

Anyway, we play through level 10, a rather short trip from the uppermost towers down through another clock tower (remember our pal Grant?) and up the steps to Drac's throne room.  We'll take on Drac himself in the next video and blog post.

Enjoying my new computer (mostly) and excited to be finished with work soon.  Not excited about leaving all our friends and familiar places here in Iowa.  Enough emotional stuff, let's get to level 10!

Oh, yeah... IN H-FREAKIN'-D!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we'd love to hear what you think! Comments are word verified to prevent SPAM.